Apply for Graduate Internship at a Strategy-Consulting Firm OC&C
OC&C is a leading global strategy-consulting firm with 12 offices around the world. They work for senior executives, providing solutions to some of the most exciting strategic problems in consulting. Now this company is offering a graduate internship at a strategy-consulting firm OC&C.
The company works across sectors specializing in Retail, Consumer Goods, Tourism & Leisure, Media & Technology, and Private Equity.
The primary role of an Intern is to support the delivery of strategic advice to clients and to provide professional advice to the senior management of major international corporations.
Additionally, interns will deliver the analytic modules assigned which involves various data gathering, analysis, and interpretation of the results.
OC&C’s Munich office is looking for candidates with the highest level of communication and analytical skills. They will be able to demonstrate excellence in problem solving, written communication, personal impact, and oral skills, job management, teamwork, and client relations.
The internship will take place in February 2021.
The application process is ongoing.
- Candidates should demonstrate native-speaker level German and excellent English
- The ideal candidate will have demonstrated the highest level of academic achievement at first class academic institutions
- In addition, they will have an intuitive analytical mind and strong numeracy
- To apply for this position, please submit your CV and cover letter in German as one document online to this vacancy
- Please make sure to mention your grades in your CV
Find out more about OC&C Internship.
Photo: Shutterstock / Edited by: Martina Advaney
More opportunities here:
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as quick as we can.