After the completion of the course, participants leave the U.S. with the tools to become leaders in their professions and communities. Global UGRAD alumni go on to receive Fulbright grants, obtain prestigious international internships, and work in business and government in their home countries.
Competition for the program is highly competitive and merit based. Finalists will be selected on the basis of academic excellence, leadership potential, and their preparedness for study in the United States.
- Over 18 years of age;
- A citizen of a Global UGRAD participating country, currently residing in that country;
- Enrolled as an undergraduate in good standing at any accredited university, public or private, and has at least one semester remaining at their home university at the conclusion of the Global UGRAD program;
- Completed secondary education in their home country;
- A solid command of written and spoken English (English Language training for some finalists is possible);
- Able to begin studies in the U.S. in August 2018 or January 2019;
- Eligible to receive and maintain the U.S. student exchange visa (J-1) required for the program;
- Committed to returning to their home country after the completion of the program.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as quick as we can.