As a fellow, you will learn to manage complexity and ambiguity, work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, become an agile and resilient leader, earn a Master’s in Systems Leadership, and interact with some of the world’s most influential individuals and institutions.
The programme is co-designed and co-developed in association with some of the world’s foremost experts in leadership, management, organizational behaviour and experiential learning. Fellows are trained at CEIBS, Columbia University, INSEAD, the London Business School, THNK School of Creative Leadership and Innovation, and the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
If you are shortlisted, you will be asked to complete an asynchronous video interview, which will allow us to gather further information on your fit for the programme.
- Between four and eight years of full-time work experience
- Master’s degree, from an accredited university, in any discipline
- A high level of intellectual curiosity and humility
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
The start date for the Global Leadership Fellows Programme is 1 November 2017.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as quick as we can.