In recognition that science and innovation can enable sustainable, inclusive economic growth across the Asia-Pacific region, the U.S. State Department Global Innovation through Science and Technology (GIST) Initiative in collaboration with the Australian Government and Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) are delighted to announce a program to support and train teams of science and technology entrepreneurs from APEC economies; especially those entrepreneurs that support women and/or vulnerable communities.
For this GIST Startup Training, there will be a specific focus on teams that:
- support women-ownership in business;
- invest in women or vulnerable communities, such as first peoples, indigenous peoples, or those from rural communities;
- use inclusive company growth strategies that engage women or vulnerable communities; or innovations that address the needs of women or vulnerable communities.
This event will be held in Brisbane, Australia as part of the APEC Chief Science Advisors and Equivalents official side events. Travel support will be provided if necessary.
- Teams should be based in APEC Economies;
- In order to apply, teams should fill in an online application.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as quick as we can.