The Digital Pitch Contest is powered by Global Innovation Exchange, a tech platform that aims to accelerate innovation in developing countries. GIE helps innovative social entrepreneurs fundraise more effectively, funders make smarter innovation funding decisions and other development professionals learn more about innovation in developing countries.
The Grand Prize includes:
- Video Production, 1-on-1 Coaching, Investment Toolkit & More (USD$ 15,000 Estimated Value): One social enterprise with the best digital pitch will win this package including:
- Storytelling advisory and production of a short promotional video for your social enterprise by Vivid Story.
- 3 hours of personalized pitch coaching by the renowned Nathan Gold.
- A feature in the Global Innovation Exchange newsletter and potential media coverage.
- Plus, everything from the finalist and semi-finalist rounds.
Innovations can be created anywhere in the world but they must be implemented in (or intended to be) in a developing country, or low and middle income countries as defined by the World Bank.
Ideas must be addressing at least one global challenge as defined by the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
The project must be currently active with at least one full-time staff member dedicated to the innovation and excited to take it to the next level. That is, you must be able to dedicate time to benefit from the grand prize. Your social enterprise does not need to be incorporated or registered and the innovation can be at any stage, including ideation as long as there is one dedicated staff member working on the specific innovation or social enterprise you have submitted for consideration.
Innovation profiles must be submitted in English. Individuals submitting the application and on the leadership team for the innovation must be over 18 years of age at the time of submission (Documentation may be required).