Organized by the British Council, the program aims to improve the skills of cultural managers, enhance collaborative peer-to-peer learning, build networks, and enable applicants to develop fresh insights into international cultural collaboration practices. The objective of the Global Cultural Leadership Programme is to strengthen communities/networks of cultural leaders and practitioners, and to engage participants in an experience of international networking in a lean, practice-based, and easily replicable learning framework. The training program will instantly enable 40 emerging cultural practitioners to train and develop.
- Candidates are eligible to participate in the selection process if they are citizens (and are working for organizations in) Brazil, Canada, China, Japan, India, Mexico, Russia, South Africa, South Korea, or the USA, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, the Republic of Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and the UK;
- Candidates should work for a cultural civil society organization (NGO), a cultural enterprise (social or for profit), or a public cultural institution (such as museums, libraries, or music venues that operate on local, regional and national levels);
- Have (some) previous experience in international networking and cultural exchange and have 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience in the field;
- Show a strong awareness of intercultural sensitivities and being passionate about working on cultural issues and topics of global relevance are essential for a successful candidate;
- English is the official language of the program, which implies that candidates possess both writing and speaking skills on a sufficient level for communication;
- The preferred age for candidates is 25-39, but this is not a mandatory requirement.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quick as we can.