Here are some prompts to inspire ideas:
- Youth and the Sustainable Development Goals
- Youth-led organisations
- Youth participation
- Youth and social innovation
- Youth-led activism
- Youth civic engagement
- Youth-led social entrepreneurship
Your own choice relating to Global Changemakers mission of supporting youth to create positive change towards more fair, inclusive and sustainable communities.
- Essays must be submitted in English using the official submission form before midnight Central European Time on 15 March 2020;
- Essays should be between 3000 and 7000 characters (with spaces) in length and should be the writers own work.
Three winners will receive free access to resources available on Changemakers School for a period of 6 months and will be featured on Global Changemakers social media channels (160K+ reach)
Five runners up will receive a 50% discount to resources available on Changemakers School for a period of 6 months.