The Academy will grant two Awards, one for the best article in English and one for the best article in Spanish. The Award in each case will consist of:
- A full scholarship to the Program of Advanced Studies on Human Rights and Humanitarian Law for either the Diploma or Certificate of Attendance options
- Travel expenses to and from Washington D.C.
- Housing at the university dorms
- Per diem for living expenses
Winners will be announced on April 1, 2015 through organisers website.
- Candidates must hold a law degree and have demonstrated experience or interest in international human rights law.
- Each participant must also include a curriculum vitae of no more than three pages in length explaining the experience or interest of the author in human rights issues.
- Essays must be submitted using the online submission page, no emailed entries will be accepted.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quick as we can.