Start-Up Chile Seed is a program for those who want to accelerate and develop a world-class startup in Chile, while helping to shape the local culture to embrace entrepreneurship.
- there are two ways in which you can decide to apply: A) as a Natural Person, no matter your nationality; Or B) as a Chilean Legal Person. If you apply as a Natural Person, then you will be the beneficiary of the grant. If you apply as a Chilean Legal Person, then this Chilean company will be the beneficiary. It’s not possible for foreign companies to apply. If you are foreigner and you have a company abroad, then you need to apply as a Natural Person;
- the team leader must be 100% dedicated to the project (cannot be employed in any other company while y participating in the program);
- your company cannot be older than two years of age;
- consulting companies, export/import companies and franchises are not accepted as they are not easily scalable on a global level;
- for every applicant we only accept one startup. Please don’t apply with more than one startup!
- Organizer will provide a grant for up to 90% of the total project cost with a ceiling of Ch$20.000.000 (approx. 26.700 EUR);
- Additionally, if the project is allocated in a Chilean city out of Santiago, the grant will increase in Ch$10.000.000 (approx. 13.400 EUR);
- In the case of a project from a Chilean who has finished a Graduate Degree in a Foreign University, the grant will be increased Ch$10.000.000 (approx. 13.400 EUR);
- Participants must contribute at least the remaining 10% in cash during the project execution.