Main activities of interns are:
- Raise awareness and engage farmers in the protection of the environment, forest and biodiversity;
- Support the project in the field of environmental education;
- Raise awareness about impacts of climate change, and provide support for climate change adaptation measures.
- Develop communication materials and awareness raising tools:
- Help local communities to set up reforestration activities;
- Support local communities in the running of nurseries;
- Work closely with WWF project staff in monitoring activities.
- Good level of French (understanding, spoken, written);
- Aged between 19 and 27;
- Background in development and/or environmental conservation (forestry an advantage);
- Experience in implementation of development and/or forestry activities in tropical regions;
- Familiarity in the conception and use of communication tools.