Apply for Funded Bioengineering Internship
Funded Bioengineering Internship: HP are extending Thermal Inkjet Technology beyond printing for exciting new life-science innovations and are developing printing solutions to be used in life science research.
They design, manufacture, market and sell high-performance, reliable, and cost-effective solutions that customers can truly count on.
The team is expanding upon our successful commercial product for drug discovery dose-response dispensing.
Responsibilities of interns will include:
- designing test plans and executing/analyzing test results related to inkjet dispensing for life science applications,
- researching/analyzing potential equipment, authoring reports, collaborating with engineers across disciplines and functions;
- Eligible candidate must have three or more years coursework in Bio Engineering or related field;
- Ability to analyze data with statistical methods and apply critical thinking, ability to clearly document experiments, work, and conclusions are a must;
- Strong and creative problem-solving skills and communication skills on top of fluency in English are essential.
Read more here.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as quick as we can.