Apply for a 12-week paid internship in Corvallis, Oregon, US for the summer of 2020. HP Specialty Printing Systems (SPS) seeks to unleash the power and potential of HP Thermal Inkjet Technology (TIJ) and therefore is hiring interns in the field of Bioengineering. The deadline is on 10 November 2019.
Apply for Funded Bioengineering Internship
Funded Bioengineering Internship: HP are extending Thermal Inkjet Technology beyond printing for exciting new life-science innovations and are developing printing solutions to be used in life science research.
They design, manufacture, market and sell high-performance, reliable, and cost-effective solutions that customers can truly count on.
The team is expanding upon our successful commercial product for drug discovery dose-response dispensing.
Responsibilities of interns will include:
- designing test plans and executing/analyzing test results related to inkjet dispensing for life science applications,
- researching/analyzing potential equipment, authoring reports, collaborating with engineers across disciplines and functions;
- Eligible candidate must have three or more years coursework in Bio Engineering or related field;
- Ability to analyze data with statistical methods and apply critical thinking, ability to clearly document experiments, work, and conclusions are a must;
- Strong and creative problem-solving skills and communication skills on top of fluency in English are essential.
Read more here.
All your donations will be used to pay the magazine’s journalists and to support the ongoing costs of maintaining the site.