UK and EU undergraduate students should apply to the Cambridge Bursary Scheme. Funding for international students with financial need is highly competitive.
- All students, irrespective of nationality, are eligible to be considered for funding by the Trust;
- The Trust does not accept applications from students who are part-way through a course at Cambridge, unless they are applying for funding towards a higher degree course following graduation;
- Applicants must be intending to start a course at the level of undergraduate (excluding UK/EU applicants), Masters (such as MPhil, MASt, LLM), or research postgraduate (such as PhD);
- Applicants may study any subject currently available at the University;
- All students must be admitted to the University of Cambridge through the normal application procedures.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quick as we can.