The call is open for applicants coming from Council of Europe member states, Kosovo, Belarus and Kazakhstan. Participants are expected to attend for the whole duration of the activity. The Study Session will gather 35 participants with different backgrounds and offer them space to explore the role and evaluate the impact of international educational activities on youth work at local level based on the values and methods of NFE.
- The session is primarily aimed at participants between the ages of 18 and 30 with some exceptions over the age of 30;
- Young people with medium and high experience in the field of youth work and non-formal education;
- Members of youth organisations from Europe, who are involved in political work on the local level;
- Young people involved in international networks that deal with youth participation;
- NFE educators and facilitators as well as people incorporating NFE methods in their activism/work;
- Young people engaged in youth policy making on national and international levels;
- Fluent English.
Accommodation (lodging, food, refreshments) and travel costs are fully covered by the Youth Department of the Council of Europe. The participation fee is 50 EUR. The fee is deducted from the refund of travel expenses.