Scholarship cover tuition fees and provide a tax-free stipend of £16,056 per year for the duration of the 3.5 year project. Projects should be in the following fields:
- Supply chain risk management and resilient cities;
- Implications of low-carbon transition pathways on fossil fuel reserves and high-carbon energy assets;
- Strategic narratives in UK climate policy;
- Securing health and biodiversity co-benefits from environmental interventions in rural-urban systems.
The successful applicants will be embedded within the third cohort of the Science and Solutions for a Changing Planet DTP. This interdisciplinary cohort of 30 students will receive bespoke training courses, specialist seminars and benefit from a wide range of opportunities to engage with the wider climate and environment community, including funded secondments.
- Candidates are expected to hold or achieve a Master’s degree at UK Upper Second Class Honors Level;
- Formal evidence of English language ability, you will need to fulfill the Imperial College London Postgraduate English Requirement.
In order to apply, you will have to complete the online application form and include a copy of your CV and a one page personal statement.