The financial aid that is available to students includes fully funded scholarships, waivers for 100%, 75%, 50% and 25% of tuition fees and teaching assistantships.
- Key elements of a strong application are a high GPA, a sound statement of purpose and a standout reference letter;
- Strong knowledge in economics and good quantitative skills are also recommended;
- Candidates should provide a Bachelor or equivalent degree from an accredited college or university;
- The GRE exam is highly recommended for applicants to all programs. For Data Science applicants, the GRE is mandatory;
- An advanced level of English language skills should be proved by TOEFL 90 or IELTS 6.5 band score.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as quick as we can.