The European Volunteering Forum offers the opportunity to celebrate and promote the impact of long-term transnational volunteering on people, organisations and communities, learn from different examples of practice in the field, identify current challenges, define future perspectives and encourage networking across Europe and beyond.
The specific objectives of the Forum are to:
- Raise the visibility of the relevance of transnational volunteering in Europe and its neighboring regions;
- Discuss main benefits and challenges of transnational volunteering;
- Share experiences and examples of practice;
- Develop perspectives for the future of transnational volunteering;
- Encourage networking among the participants;
- Celebrate 20 years of European Voluntary Service.
The Forum targets around 50 participants from organisations involved in transnational volunteering – EVS as well as other programmes – coming from all Erasmus+ neighbouring partner regions and programme countries.
- Live in a Programme Country or a Neighbouring Partner Country of the Erasmus+ programme;
- Be actively involved (as coordinators, supervisors, mentors etc.) in transnational volunteering programmes implemented by their organisation or institution (EVS or other);
- Have enough experience with transnational volunteering to share and discuss with the other participants;
- Be motivated and able to stay for the full duration of the forum;
- Be able to actively participate in the programme in English.
Full board and lodging of all selected participants will be covered by the organisers. Travel costs will be reimbursed after the activity upon presentation of tickets and receipts.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quick as we can.