The Initiative has two objectives: to cultivate and nurture the next generation of leadership through its fellowship program, and to build a collaborative community for promoting health equity in the region. This unique initiative is linked to global and regional institutions and partners, world-class expertise and knowledge, with long-term vision and committed sustained support, backed by a pooled fund from The Atlantic Philanthropies and the China Medical Board.
- Under the age of 45 by August 2017
- Currently employed with at least 5 years of experience at the time of application
- Have a track record of demonstrated leadership and commitment to social justice
- Be proficient in spoken and written English
- Be available and able to participate in all program activities
- Be a citizen/resident national of one of the 10 ASEAN member nations or China
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quick as we can.