Applicants should indicate to the academic institution that they are applying for admission and that they would like to be considered for the ADB-JSP Scholarship. The completed institution application form and required documentation, including the ADB-JSP application sheet form, should be submitted to the academic institution.
- Applicants are required to submit their latest Income tax return or certification of their annual salary/monthly salary, whichever is available;
- They should also submit a certification of family income (parent’s income);
- Applications for scholarships should be sent at least six months prior to the planned time that you wish to commence studies;
- Applicants must ensure that they submit accurate and complete documentation;
- The academic institution will inform all applicants of the outcome of the selection process and begin to make arrangements for the awardees take up their scholarships.
The academic institutions will arrange for the signing of the acceptance of scholarship award by awardee wherein the scholars agree that after completion of their study, they will return to their home country. ADB will send an appropriate congratulatory letter to scholars through the university.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as quick as we can.