The program consists of three parts and runs over a period of six months. Participants will spend 3 x 2 weeks in Stockholm attending seminars, workshops and individual coaching sessions. An experienced mentor will also be assigned to them to help support throughout the program. In between the two sessions in Stockholm participants will return to their home countries for a practical implementation phase.
Participants will get the following benefits:
- International business school exposure – during time in Stockholm participants will be trained and coached by lecturers from leading universities such as Stanford University and Stockholm School of Economics.
- Intimate group, global network – with a maximum of 8 participants per accelerator.
- Social entrepreneurship expertise – social entrepreneurs face challenges and opportunities that regular entrepreneurs are not exposed to, with 12 years of experience in the social entrepreneurship field, SE Forum has a lot of learnings and networks to draw from.
- At least 18 years old;
- You have an operating project/enterprise that targets social and/or environmental issues facing the developing communities;
- Your project/enterprises can be scaled and replicated to benefit more people;
- You are passionate about creating positive impact with your project/enterprise and have the ambition of making it financially sustainable from sources beyond donations;
- You are the founder of such project/enterprise with mandate to make executive deicisions;
- You can fully participate in a program conducted entirely in English (read/write/speak/comprehend);
- You are open-minded and willing to share your experiences in a co-working, co-learning environment.
First round applications are open between October 3-31, 2016. Deadline is 10:00 AM CET (Stockholm time) on October 31st. Applications that come in after this deadline will not be reviewed. You can apply here. A selected group of candidates will be sent a link by November 4 to fill in a second application. The second round application is due by November 14 2016. Interviews will be conducted (on Skype) with top applicants between November 28 and December 9, 2016. Selected social entrepreneurs will be announced by December 19, 2016