Students with a high school average above 90% (3.75 US or equivalent) are encouraged to apply. The award provides full tuition for four years of the undergraduate program to applicants from all over the world.
- The recipients of this award will have achieved very high levels of academic excellence combined with an outstanding record of leadership and service;
- Students with a high school average above 90% (3.75 US or equivalent) are encouraged to apply;
- Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply;
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University;
- The Faculty Selection Committee will begin reviewing applicants for this award after March 1. Winners will be notified no later than April 1. Up to six full tuition awards are offered each year.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quick as we can.