The University of London is offering a full tuition-fee scholarship for distance-learning and flexible schedule BSc and MSc courses to all incoming students from anywhere in the world. Scholarships are possible thanks to the CEO and co-founder of Wizz Air József Váradi, an alumnus who has donated over £1 million to the University.
The University of London is a federal research university that consists of 17 member institutions and three central academic bodies. The university has around 48,000 distance learning external students and more than 178,000 campus-based internal students, making it the largest university by number of students in the United Kingdom. The university was established as a degree-awarding examination board for students holding certificates from University College London and King’s College London
The CEO and co-founder of Wizz Air József Váradi completed an LLM via the university via distance learning in 2014. He has donated over £1 million to the University, to provide scholarships to support up to 100 distance and flexible learning students over the next ten years. The Váradi Scholarships will be available to all new students, from anywhere in the world. The scholarships cover all University of London tuition fees. The scholarships do not cover costs such as computers and additional study materials or Teaching Centre fees. Any student studying is can apply for the scholarship:
- BSc Computer Science
- BSc Psychology
- BSc Business Administration
- Global MBA
- Master of Laws (LLM)
- MSc Data Science
- MSc Supply Chain Management and Global Logistics
You are encouraged to apply for a scholarship at the same time as submitting your programme application. Please note that your eligibility will need to be confirmed before your scholarship application is considered.
The deadline is on 17 July 2020.
- The scholarships will be available to all new students, from anywhere in the world
- The University of London would particularly welcome applications from any student who is a permanent resident in Central and Eastern Europe, including Albania, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia and Ukraine
- You will need to demonstrate within the application that without the scholarship you would not be able to undertake the programme
Find out more about BSc and MSc Scholarships at University of London.
Photo: Shutterstock / Edited by: Martina Advaney
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quick as we can.