ASEAN nationals are encouraged to apply for the full scholarship at Chulabhorn Graduate Institute in Bangkok, Thailand. The scholarship will cover all expenses including tuition fees and living expenses for students to pursue Master’s and Doctorate degree programs in STEM subjects. The deadline is on 30 October 2020.
Joint Post-graduate Scholarship Programme in Science and Technology
The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) and the ASEAN Foundation (AF) have entered into an agreement to develop highly qualified human resources in the area of science and technology within the ASEAN Member States through the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute – ASEAN Foundation Post-graduate Scholarships Programme in Science and Technology to study in Thailand. The aim of CGI is to employ the most recent interactive teaching techniques to train effective thinkers and leaders. The CGI is offering Master’s and Doctoral Degree programs in Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health, Environmental Toxicology, and Chemical Science.
This year, ten post-graduate scholarships are available for ASEAN nationals, except Thai citizens, who are interested in pursuing a Master’s Degree at the CGI. Selection of successful applicants will be based on merit. The scholarship will cover tuition and other academic fees (credit fee, laboratory expenses, refresher course, enrollment fee, thesis fee, production of thesis documents), round trip airfare, visa fee, first settlement allowance, relocation allowance, accommodation, monthly stipend, book allowance, health insurance, and others.
The deadline is on 30 October 2020.
Scholarships are open to ASEAN nationals except Thai citizens who meet the following qualifications:
- Under 30 years of age
- Hold a Bachelor Degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.75 in one of the following fields: Sciences: Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences, Medical Sciences: Medicine, Medical Technology, Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Applicants from other related fields are also welcome to apply.
- Have experience in scientific laboratory research
- Must have demonstrated English proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS)
- Must provide a statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study
Find out more about the scholarships to study in Thailand.
Photo: Shutterstock / Edited by: Martina Advaney
Other available scholarships here:
All your donations will be used to pay the magazine’s journalists and to support the ongoing costs of maintaining the site.