The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is pleased to invite applications for the Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship Award Scheme for the 2019/2020 academic session. The deadline is on 28 February 2018.
The scholarship award provides applicants with the opportunity to undertake Undergraduate Degree and Postgraduate Master’s Degree at any one of the following institutions of higher education:
- Universiti Brunei Darussalam (UBD),
- Universiti Islam Sultan Sharif Ali (UNISSA),
- Universiti Teknologi Brunei (UTB) and
- Politeknik Brunei (PB).
Scholarship recipients will be exempted from paying tuition fees including acceptance, examination, registration and orientation fees for the duration of the programme;
Winners will be provided a return economy class air-ticket to Brunei Darussalam as well as monthly allowances for personal expenses, food and books; accommodation at the residential college of the University/ Polytechnic; baggage allowance, and insurance.
- Applications are open to citizens of, but not limited to, ASEAN, Commonwealth and OIC member countries;
- Applicants must be, between the ages of 18-25 for Undergraduate and Diploma programmes and must not exceed the age of 35 for Postgraduate Master’s Degree programmes on the 31st July 2019.