- Have a viable business proposition that addresses a social issue
- Are committed to develop your social enterprise
- Have a committed team of up to 3 members or as an individual
- Are between 18 to 30 years old (open to all nationalities)
You and your team will need to submit your details through the online application form. Applicants would need to attach the following documents in the form:
- Business plan overview (mandatory)
The template includes the following items:
– Business Summary Guidelines
– Business Model Canvas Template
- Group/ Individual Photo (mandatory)
- SE logo (if available)
- Any supporting documents (optional)
Please note that the SIF may contact you to conduct phone interviews for clarifications and/or updates where needed. We therefore strongly advise that you submit your application as early as possible.
SIF does not charge for the workshop. Participants based overseas are responsible for covering their own airfares and accommodation. Meals and transport during the workshop will be provided by SIF. You will need to pay for transport cost to the assembly venue each morning and back to your accommodation each night. Overseas participants will need to cover your own airport transfers.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quick as we can.