- conduct substantive research on various projects for the Assembly and provide assistance to its officials and staff members;
- prepare briefing reports for parliamentary delegations, including for election observation missions and official visits by Parliamentary Assembly Members;
- assist in the planning and execution of meetings of the Assembly, work with Assembly Committees, follow the work of OSCE Field Missions, and assist in the drafting of various Assembly reports;
- draft speeches and statements and write papers on special projects undertaken by the Assembly’s Secretariat;
- assist with day-to-day practical work in the office
- graduate students between the ages of 21 and 26 from universities in OSCE countries;
- strong research and writing abilities and a solid academic background;
- specific interests in the politics of the OSCE region, and particularly the former Soviet Union, are desirable;
- excellent written and spoken English is required as this is the working language, and one other official OSCE language (French, German, Italian, Russian or Spanish) is desirable.
Participation is fully funded. Deadline to apply: 1st of October. So hurry up.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quick as we can.