Capacity-building projects in the field of youth cover a range of activities that encourage cooperation between organisations active in youth, education, training and other socio-economic sectors in Programme and Partner Countries from different regions of the world.
Capacity-building should carry out the following activities:
- Promote cooperation between:
- youth organisations and public authorities in Partner Countries
- youth organisations in education and training and the business and labour market
- Strengthen youth councils, youth platforms and authorities in Partner Countries (local, regional, national)
- Support the overall operation of youth organisations in Partner Countries
- Help implement youth work practices which include:
- tools for the development of youth works and trainers,
- non-formal learning methods to improve skills,
- new training schemes, flexible learning, virtual mobility and better ICT
- peer learning activities to improve the leadership of youth organisations
- non-profit organisations, association, NGO (including European Youth NGOs);
- national Youth Councils;
- a public body at local, regional or national level;
- from EU countries and former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Turkey, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Montenegro, Serbia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine, Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria and Tunisia;
- length of the project should be from 9 months to 2 years.
All your donations will be used to pay the magazine’s journalists and to support the ongoing costs of maintaining the site.