Apply for Erasmus Travellers Competition
Erasmus Travellers Competition:
Participants can write about:
- their Erasmus experiences,
- places of interest,
- traditions and customs of their hometown,
- hidden gems of the cities they visited,
- and cultural aspects of different nations.
Write a blog about a city or a country, culinary recipes, traditions, etc.
Post them in your account and receive points which will bring you closer to the top place in the rating list.
Your blog posts cannot appear on any other website, including your personal blogs.
You can only write about places you have visited yourself and use your own photos or free copyright pictures.
For each blog post, you will get points for including photos, the volume of your work, and the quality.
- The contest is open to Erasmus students, bloggers, and travellers who have a native level in at least one of the following languages: Español, English, Français, Italiano, Português, Polski, Türkçe, Deutsch, Nederlands;
- You cannot publish the same content in different languages;
- In order to produce quality content, use subheadings, lists, and avoid spelling and grammar mistakes.
Read more here.