The EPFL School of Life Sciences is offering a paid internship for available university students studying in that field. It will take place over eight weeks during the summer of 2022.
A new research opportunity for bachelors and first year masters students opens up at the EPFL School of Life Science. The ten week long internship will take place on Lake Geneva, in Switzerland. You will join one of their research groups, and experience what it means to be part of the thriving science community in Switzerland. This opportunity is open to students in biology, biophysics, chemistry, bioengineering, bioinformatics, quantitative biology and related fields.
- be enrolled in a university in biology, bio-physics, chemistry, bio-engineering, bio-informatics, quantitative biology, genetics courses or a similar life sciences program
- have a minimum of GPA equivalent to a 3.75/4.0 grade or higher
- have completed at least two years of undergraduate work up to the first year of a master’s degree
- show a strong interest in pursuing a career in life sciences
Your selection to be chosen as an intern will be reviewed per the following:
- Your CV (1-2 pages)
- Your motivation letter (maximum 750 words)
- The explanation of lab choices (2-3 sentences per lab)
- University transcript or school official list of classes and grades
- Two letters of recommendation
- Basic life sciences background is essential; previous lab experience is a plus
- The online application will be opening on their website in mid-november.
- The annual application deadline is the 31st of January, through their online portal.
Picture: ShutterStock / ID: 787202599
There are plenty of other internship opportunities posted here on YouthTime.eu
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quick as we can.