Through this two-year, full-time Fellowship, organisers find innovators, mobilizers, community organizers, and social justice leaders working on a plan to make the world better in a big way. The Fellowship Program includes three distinct portfolios:
The Global Fellowship is open to any leader, from anywhere in the world, with an innovative solution for any issue.
The Black Male Achievement (BMA) Fellowship supports leaders dedicated to improving the life outcomes of black men and boys in the United States.
The Climate Fellowship supports leaders, from anywhere in the world, committed to mitigation and adaptation to climate change.
All Fellows receive:
- Two years of support and leadership development through a dedicated portfolio manager
- $80,000 in unrestricted funding for individual Fellows and $90,000 for partner Fellows
- A health insurance stipend and yearly professional development stipend
- Networking gatherings and access to pro bono partnerships
- Support from Echoing Green secular chaplains
- Access to a network of like-minded social entrepreneurs, public service leaders, and industry leaders including the global Echoing Green Fellow community of 800 Fellows
- Applicants must be over 18 years old, fluent in English and be able to commit a full 40 hour work week to their organization;
- An organization can be either a nonprofit, a for-profit, or hybrid. Organizations still in the idea phase are eligible.