Philips is a Dutch multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Amsterdam, formerly one of the largest electronics companies in the world, currently focused in the area of health technology, with other divisions being successfully divested. It was once one of the largest electronic conglomerates in the world and currently employs around 74,000 people across 100 countries. The company gained its royal honorary title in 1998.
In this role, you have the opportunity to dive into the world of paid digital marketing. You will, together with the team, make decisions on campaign strategy, targeting, advertisement spent, and future roadmap. Within this role, you will execute user acquisition for the biggest mobile apps of Philips and be part of a young highly educated team of digital natives. The red line of this role will focus on advertising but expect diverse responsibilities like data analysis, technical marketing, creative creation, and stakeholder management. As part of this role, you will execute user acquisition campaigns for Pregnancy+ & Baby+. You will be responsible for optimization of existing campaigns and building and managing Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads, and Apple Search -campaigns.
Application process is ongoing.
- Candidates should be studying towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Information Management, Business Administration or related field
- Experience in Facebook Business Manager and Google Adwords, Apple Search Ads, Pinterest or Snapchat are necessary
- Fluency in English is required
- In order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period
- Students from outside the EU need to fill in a NUFFIC agreement, which needs to be signed by the student and the university
Find out more about the internship at Philips.
Photo: Shutterstock / Edited by: Martina Advaney
Check out more opportunities:
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quick as we can.