Deutsche Welle Journalism Traineeship is looking for open-minded people full of creative ideas for the Traineeship.
The program of Deutsche Welle Journalism Traineeship covers the range of skills a journalist of the future needs:
- TV moderation,
- multimedia storytelling,
- data journalism,
- social media and virtual reality – in seminars, workshops and of course the DW editorial offices and our correspondent bureaux in Washington, Moscow, and Brussels.
DW trainees are involved in long-term innovative, international projects and have been honored in past years with the CNN Journalism Award and the Grimme Prize.
For the bilingual DW traineeship is looking for:
- English native speakers with a good working knowledge of German OR
- German native speakers with an excellent working knowledge of English OR
- Native speakers of another DW program language (specifically Turkish, Russian, Farsi, Kiswahili and Hausa) with a good, working knowledge of both English and German.
- Candidates must also have completed a university or college degree or apprenticeship.
Read more here.