The Dalai Lama Fellows (DLF) experience is an immersive, year-long commitment that mentors each Fellow through a leadership curriculum inspired by exemplary leaders like the Dalai Lama. This curriculum will help you become more mindful, increase awareness of your inner values and how they relate to your work, deeply connect with people around you, and provide new ways of building sustainable solutions to complex problems. The deadline is on 5 January 2020.
Apply for Dalai Lama Fellows Program
Become the part of Dalai Lama Fellows Program: Eligible candidates are the leaders that are working on social change projects in local communities to address one or more of the following areas: Health and Well-being, Education, Social Justice, Environmental Justice, Cultural Understanding, Contemplation.
The program provides each Project Fellow with:
- Immersion in our distinctive yearlong Head, Heart, Hands online leadership curriculum;
- One-on-one and small-group coaching to support their projects in social change and personal development as contemplative and collaborative leaders;
- Participation in the Contemplative Leadership Assembly with Fellows from around the world and dynamic faculty.
Fellows will take part in the Contemplative Leadership Assembly in June 2020 with all travel, lodging, and meals for the Assembly covered by the Dalai Lama Fellows.
In order to fulfill the minimum requirements, a candidate must demonstrate the following through the application:
- Next generation leader who is between ages 20-35 years
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Interest in learning and practicing contemplative practices throughout the year
- Social change project that can be undertaken over the course of the fellowship year
- In-depth knowledge of the community and the issue that the proposed project is seeking to work with and address, preferably with more than one year of previous experience working with the community in question
- Commitment to participating in our online learning platform, coaching calls, etc.
Read more here.
All your donations will be used to pay the magazine’s journalists and to support the ongoing costs of maintaining the site.