The multi-institutional, interdisciplinary CREATE Program in Data Analytics and Visualization (DAV) at York University in Toronto offers a paid undergraduate summer school on big data science. The Summer School dates are May 19-22, 2020. The program covers transportation costs up to $1,300 CAD, and provides on-campus accommodations and meals. The deadline is on 9 March 2020.
Create Dav Program
The event includes talks by CREATE DAV faculty and industry experts on current research topics in big data science. As well as hands-on experience in York and OCAD U laboratories. The curriculum reflects the wide range of research areas to CREATE DAV.
Which includes research on:
- machine learning,
- data mining,
- signal processing,
- computer vision,
- image processing,
- computer graphics,
- virtual human modeling,
- serious games,
- natural language processing,
- human perception & cognition,
- visualization & design.
- The program accepts undergraduate students who are interested in pursuing a career in the big data science;
- It is intended mainly for students who are planning to apply to graduate school in late 2020. And are interested in investigating interdisciplinary research aspects of the big data science;
- Citizens of all countries are eligible.
Maybe you are a perfect candidate
A successful candidate is a senior (year 3, preferably) undergraduate students that have a background in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, Psychology, and Data Visualization.
Big data science and visualization is a highly interdisciplinary field. Anyone with a background in:
- Computer Science,
- or Psychology and a strong interest in pursuing graduate studies in the subject is encouraged to apply.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as quick as we can.