Current university students are invited to apply for a fully remote internship with the Council on Foreign Relations. Interns will receive a competitive salary. There are a number of internships available for students majoring in international relations, computer science, national security studies and more. Application process is ongoing.
In an ever-changing world, Council on Foreign Relations works as a leading nonpartisan resource for information and ideas about foreign policy. At CFR, interns do work that matters alongside smart and dedicated staff in a diverse and inclusive environment. Interns are paid a competitive hourly wage.
Internship opportunities are offered through the Blavatnik Internship Programme and Robina Franklin Williams Internship Programme. Fall internship opportunities are on a fully remote/virtual basis.
Students of various majors may apply as internship positions are available in multimedia, climate change policy, corporate affairs, geo-economics, global health studies, Japan studies, and more.
Depending on the focus of the placement, interns will be exposed to writing research, and programme planning.
Application process is ongoing.
- Eligible applicants are undergraduate or graduate students focusing on international relations, national security studies, computer science, or related field.
- Students should have completed the equivalent of four semesters of college coursework by the time they begin an internship.
- Previous research experience is a plus
- Strong research, editing and proofreading skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
Find out more now.
Another great opportunity for you here:
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quick as we can.