To facilitate the promotion of Chinese language and culture, the Confucius Institute Headquarters (Hanban) launches “Confucius Institute Scholarship” (CIS). Full coverage of tuition and accommodation fees, living allowance and medical insurance are provided. The deadline is on May 20, 2019.
Candidates aspired to take future careers on teaching or international promotion of Chinese language are eligible for two types of awards:
- Master’s Degree in Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages (MTCSOL)
Commencing in September 2019, the scholarship is tenable for maximum two academic years. Applicants should be Bachelor’s degree holders, and have a minimum score of 210 in HSK Test (Level 5) as well as 60 in HSKK test (Intermediate Level).
- One-Academic-Year Study (Chinese Language and Literature) Scholarship
Starting in September 2019, the scholarship covers maximum of 11 months. International students should be studying outside of China. Applicants should have a minimum score of 180 in HSK test (Level 4) and 60 in HSKK test (intermediate level).
- All applicants should be non-Chinese citizens, with good academic performance and physical health;
- Applicants should be 16-35 years of age on September 1st, 2019;
- Applicants currently worked as Chinese language teachers shall not exceed the age limit of 45.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as quick as we can.