Young people from all over the world are welcome to apply. Applicants available for a minimum of three months and up to six months are preferred. The team provides integrated communications and knowledge management services vis-à-vis UNDP’s main external and internal audiences in Pacific Island countries. By way of designing and implementing communications and knowledge management plans linked to programme priorities in the Pacific, iComms helps position UNDP as a thought leader in ways that boost demand for various service lines and increase overall business opportunities.
- Currently enrolled in a degree programme as a full-time student in Journalism, Development Studies or another specialization relevant to Communications and Media;
- Only those students who will return to their studies upon completion of their internship assignments are eligible;
- Proven ability to research and write development, or other related topics for a wide range of audiences;
- Experience in recording;
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages;
- Other work experience in non-related fields that demonstrate skills in client service and networking will be an advantage.
- Fluent English.
Program starts on November 07.
UNDP does not pay for internships. The costs associated with the internship must be borne by the intern or his/her nominating institution, related institution or government, which may provide the required financial assistance to its students. The intern will have to obtain financing for subsistence and make his/her own arrangements for travel, accommodation etc.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as quick as we can.