Bruegel is independent and non-doctrinal think tank established in 2005. Its mission is to improve the quality of economic policy with open and fact-based research, analysis and debate. We are committed to impartiality, openness and excellence. Bruegel’s membership includes EU Member State governments, international corporations and institutions.
During the internship Bruegel offers an interesting and challenging period of learning and working experience, with the opportunity to gain specific knowledge on communication and outreach related to Economic Policy and European Affairs.
- Academic background in political science, social sciences, journalism, communication or law;
- Available for six months, full-time, starting beginning of April 2016;
- The selected candidate will preferably be at her/his first internship experience or not have more than one previous internship experience outside of studies;
- Excellent knowledge of writtena and oral English. Knowledge of other European languages and/or Chinese is a plus.
- Communication: support press and online media outreach, including the various distribution channels used by Bruegel for publication and research;
- Events: support the team in events organisation, including logistics and impact follow-up on target audiences.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as quick as we can.