Apply for Changemakers Innovations Challenge
Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation is a grant-making nonprofit organization established in 2016. It aims to support local, national and regional NGOs working to address challenges and associated vulnerabilities across the African Continent.
The challenge is open to NGOs and social enterprises across Africa who are using various technological tools to create innovative social solutions.
The support including funding and technical offerings is to enable them to scale up impact within the community where they presently work and beyond. Award total of approximately $37,000 will be given to the three winners.
Social solutions should be submitted within foundation’s focus areas which are health, entrepreneurship, environment, and leadership.
Nonprofits or social enterprises must be registered with the government agency in charge of organizations’ registry.
All submitted social solutions must be at the growth stage and must have been tested/implemented and have direct beneficiaries. Evidence of claim through pictures, news releases, etc. must be documented and shared during the application.
The deadline is on 7 September 2020.
- The challenge is open to only nonprofits and social enterprises in Africa
- For social enterprises, the innovative solution submitted must not be towards for profit ventures
- All entries for this challenge must be in English
- Only one entry will be accepted per organization
- Organization must have been in existence for at least two years
Find out more about the Changemakers Innovation Challenge.
Photo: Shutterstock / Edited by: Martina Advaney
Other opportunities here: