The aim of the Program is to encourage Students, from any nationality from around the world to gain practical Internship experience & to Spend their Summer in Europe. All the Interns will work in the Center for Genomic Regulation (CRG) During the Summer of 2020.
The CRG Summer Internship in Spain is available in the following Disciplines.
- Biomedical Research
- Life Sciences or Related Subjects
The CRG Summer Internship for International Students is a fully-funded internship for all international students. All the Expenses will be covered.
- All selected candidates will receive a stipend of 400€/month
- 1 return air ticket to the student’s place of residence (European ticket up to of 300€ / Overseas up to 800€)
- Meal vouchers (lunch/working days) for 2 months.
Eligibility for undergraduate students:
- Undergraduates with an excellent academic record and a strong interest in the above fields;
- Two full years (4 semesters) of college course work completed by the time the internship commences;
- Candidates may not have received an undergraduate degree at the time of the internship (Summer 2020).
Eligibility for graduate students:
- Master students with an excellent academic record and a strong interest in the above Fields;
- Currently Enrolled in a Master’s in an accredited University and after the summer internship.