YAJA is a new innovative awards concept giving journalism, media and art students the opportunity to showcase their talent in capturing art and culture in a creative way.
- Young people from all over the world are welcome to apply;
- Must be a current student or fresh graduate from any recognised University;
- 2nd/+ year student, post graduate or fresh graduate;
- Students who are documenting or storytelling. (E.g. Journalism, Filmmaker, Photographer, Arts);
- Single students or Student Project Groups.
All entries will be published on ArtNewsPortal.com, including social channels and eNewsletter.
Read more here.