The name of the expedition is Sound Development City. The organiser is an independent an privately funded platform Sound Development which has been launched in 2002. Through the experimental format of Sound Development City, Sound Development aims to give artists the opportunity to realize trans-disciplinary projects.
Sound Development City is looking for independent and dedicated project proposals that are to be tested and put into practice during a three-week journey to Madrid and Casablanca in September 2016.
- Artists who distinguish themselves through a process-oriented approach to their work, through curiosity and an explorative mindset;
- Creative people, who make use of the intensity of the expedition in a productive and innovative way;
- Have an inter-disciplinary interest, as well as openness towards collaboration are beneficial;
- The selected artists must agree to take part in the expedition throughout its entire duration;
- Public presentations or performances are integral to the program.
You can enter the contest by filling out application form. Applications must include: a project proposal, CV, portfolio and a short video message.
There is no thematic focus. Submissions can be sound-related, or not.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quick as we can.