Main conception of the project is focused on joint visits of Russian and Ukrainian professionals to Germany, as well as invitations of German experts to visit Russia and Ukraine in order to attend seminars and conferences to develop further collaboration.
Travel grants are available for the following festivals:
- «Dance in August», Berlin, August 2016;
- Ruhrtriennale- Arts Festival, the Ruhr region, September 2016;
- Donaueschingen festival, Donaueschingen, October 2016;
- ”Formats of the political-attacks on the freedom of press” conference, Berlin, November 2016;
- NECE Conference «Crossing borders. Migration and Ctizenship Education in Europe”, Zagreb / Croatia, November 2016.
- At least 4 years of work experience;
- Age: 25-40;
- Good knowledge of English (at least B1).
Travel grants to Russian and Ukraine for German experts
A participant must be:
- manager in a field of culture;
- arts expert;
- political scientist;
- an expert in a field of urban development.
Individual travel Grants to Germany for Young Professionals engaged in the Cultural and Civil Society Sector from Ukraine and Russia
- Participants must be professionals, who are working in initiatives and projects in the realm of culture and civil society;
- Professional experience: at least two years;
- Age: 22-40 years;
- Good knowledge of English and/or German.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as quick as we can.