Future News Worldwide are looking for 100 of the world’s most talented, motivated and passionate student journalists to attend an intensive media training program on 16 and 17 July at […]
Future News Worldwide are looking for 100 of the world’s most talented, motivated and passionate student journalists to attend an intensive media training program on 16 and 17 July at Reuters UK headquarters in Canary Wharf, London. The conference is free for successful applicants and travel and accommodation costs will be covered. The deadline is on 21 March 2019.
Future News Worldwide identifies, trains and connects the next generation of global journalists. It is a partnership programme between the British Council and some of the world’s leading media organisations.
Whether you’re a writer, blogger, vlogger, photographer, radio journalist or work in any other kind of media you can apply for a place at Future News Worldwide 2019 as long as you meet the eligibility requirements below:
- be aged 18-25 on 1 July 2019;
- be a registered student, enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate course (of any subject) at a university or higher education institution OR have graduated from a degree course after 1 July 2017;
- be a native speaker of English OR be able to speak English at IELTS level 6.5 or equivalent (a formal qualification is not required, just the ability to speak at this level);
- not have participated in Future News Worldwide or Future NEWS before;
- be dedicated to a career in journalism, in any form;
- be available to travel to and from the UK on any date between 13-18 July 2019.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quick as we can.