Best summer jobs for students find here: Let‘s take these three:
– Sales person over the phone
– Door-to-door sales
– Promo hostessing in supermarkets
– Actual Salesperson, for example in a book store or clothing store, etc.
What does it require:
- An interest in sales
- Excellent communication skills
- A pleasant demeanor towards the customers
- Clothing that is suitable for the specific position
What to do to get the job:
- Look for advertisments on the internet or in local newspapers
- Visit companies, or stores specialising in your chosen category of salesperson
- Make contact with relatives, friends, neighbours, and acquaintances, who are always the best source of any potential opening
A good sales person sees beyond just the number of the products or services sold. That automatically creates an accommodating approach towards the customers and brings in more business.
Associated with that is another characteristic of a good salesperson – an ability to listen.
Selling is one of the activities that is all around us. Getting a job won’t be that difficult, even near the end of the season.
And in the months that follow, you may find that experience in sales can bring in some extra income during the school year.
This concludes our articles on Summer Jobs for this year. Next week we resume our coverage of unusual jobs.
Read more here.