The ArtsEverywhere Fellowship for Artistic Journalism is a year-long program of support for any individual artist / journalist / writer / musician / producer / collective whose work exhibits a commitment to integrating creative practice with rigorous journalistic research, writing, and multimedia production. The deadline is on 1 November 2019.
Apply for Fellowship for Artistic Journalism
ArtsEverywhere Fellowship for Artistic Journalism: Projects focused on locations in Africa, Asia, Australia, the South Pacific, South America and the Caribbean, or in under-reported parts of North America and Europe.
The fellow will be expected to attend 2-3 introductory calls in January and to attend the ArtsEverywhere Festival, January 23-26, 2020, in Guelph, Ontario, Canada.
The fellow will receive $15,000 CAD as a fee and $5,000 CAD for travel, equipment and other project costs.
Fellows will be required to present a mid-project progress report and participate in the 2021 ArtsEverywhere Festival in a programmatic capacity TBD (funds to attend the festival will be provided separately by ArtsEverywhere).
Candidates must provide the following documents:
- Cover letter (1 page) single spaced, resume/cv, short bio
- Story Pitch (500 words, can be accompanied by appendixes that clarify concept)
- Diagram (a drawing/sketch/visual treatment) of your story idea that illustrates the narrative structure, arc, and connectivity with sources and potential partner outlets)
- Work samples (2 previous projects that can be evaluated within the parameters of the fellowship objectives and requirements)
- A letter of reference (additional letters will be accepted, but are not required)
- Website, digital portfolio, any links to previous or related work
Read more here.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as quick as we can.