A Youth Time Ambassador is responsible for:
- maintaining a professional and proactive attitude and complete dedication to Youth Time;
- answering calls, emails, and requests from the Youth Time team promptly and fully;
- respecting deadlines set by Youth Time;
- not engaging in any type of promotional marketing or selling of any product or service through the Youth Time platform;
- authorizing Youth Time to use his or her name, photo, and biographical data for Youth Time promotion through its website, social media, and printed leaflets;
- promoting Youth Time projects and values in his or her region and on social media such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and other local platforms;
- promoting the Youth Time print or online magazine in his or her region and on social media;
- promoting Youth Time presentations and participating in youth-related events in his or her region;
- facilitating new professional relations with potential partners, supporters, and friends for Youth Time;
- assisting the Youth Time team in planning and organizing events;
- promoting and actively assisting Youth Time in delegate recruitment and support;
- overseeing participants’ active engagement throughout Youth Time events;
- encouraging networking and socializing among participants during Youth Time events;
- reporting bi-weekly any and all progress in encouraging, assisting, and promoting Youth Time events during the application call period;
- submitting a monthly progress report in line with the provided format;
- agreeing to offer his or her time and effort voluntarily, without receiving financial compensation.
In return, Youth Time provides its Ambassador with:
- the opportunity to be a representative of Youth Time;
- the opportunity to contribute to the development and planning of Youth Time events;
- the opportunity to become a Youth Time Ambassador in the future;
- the funds to cover the participation fee in one Youth Time event per year;
- priority status in participating in Youth Time events;
- the opportunity to attend an Ambassadors’ meeting in Prague;
- an official certificate after successfully completing a year as a Youth Time Trainee.
If you want to become an Ambassador, you must:
- Fill in the application form
- Send us your CV
- Send a one-minute video in which you explain: What is your educational and work experience? Why you should become an Ambassador? What motivates you to make the world better? What social impact you can achieve as an Ambassador?
Send us complete information at email@example.com. We will inform you as soon as we finish the selection process. The deadline to submit applications (including all required documentation) is December 19, 2016, 11:59 PM UTC.
Please note that applications will be considered only from those who have participated in one or more Youth Time events. Please do not apply if you have never been part of a YT event.
Applicants who were Youth Time ambassadors in 2015 can also apply.