Please note, that despite anyone can still apply for the Summer School coming week, YT officially started the selection procedure. When all seats are taken organizers don’t review new applications anymore. So hurry up!
The program contains various formats:
- Master classes of inspiring speakers;
- Workshops with professional trainers;
- Case study analysis under the supervision of experts;
- Simulation-based learning and practicing of the newly gained skills;
- Informal meetings with other young ambitious people from various backgrounds;
- Peer-to-peer learning session;
- Cultural program events, which includes non-formal activities in China’s capital Beijing.
- Young people from an age range of 18 till 35 years old;
- Strong social responsibility and commitment;
- Following backgrounds: social and business enterprises, non-profits, social activists, journalists and media workers, artists, educators, young researchers, scholars and students.
In order to apply for Summer School in Beijing you have to fill out application form, make a one-minute video and send it to us along with your CV. More details.
This year the group of participants will consist of about thirty international and twenty Chinese young people. The event is organized in collaboration with China Soong Ching Ling Foundation.
The program is partially funded. Food and accommodation will be covered by Youth Time. Participants are responsible for their travel expenses to Beijing. Entrance fee is 100 EUR.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as quick as we can.