An intern will have to provide support to WWF’s communications operations for its institutional partnerships in Africa at regional and country level for the purpose of communicating WWF’s engagement with its most strategic partners and establishing a regular and quality presence of WWF in the media to build outreach and engagement.
- University level education in Communications or Journalism with experience in a similar position in an international organization/company;
- Proven experience and track records in writing for development/conservation; web maintenance and writing; efficient use of social media in southern contexts;
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in French and English;
- Interest and ability in video production and/or photography as well as in graphic design;
- Working knowledge of WWF Network, especially WWF in Africa.
In order to apply, please complete the online application Form.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as quick as we can.