Apply for Young Global Changers Program
In many advanced and emerging economies nowadays economic prosperity is increasingly becoming decoupled from social prosperity and environmental sustainability.
There is a need for a global paradigm change to recouple the economy with social and ecological needs, and to reverse the growing global inequality.
If you share this concern, if you are engaged in a project or initiative to bring about positive change; if you would like to participate in a comprehensive summer school and attend the Global Solutions Summit in Berlin and if you would like to contribute as a member of an active global community of change makers – then apply to the Young Global Changers program.
Organizers, Global Solutions Initiative Foundation GmbH, offers full scholarships for the participation which include the following:
- Travel expenses to and from Berlin
- Accommodation for the time of the summer school & Summit (April 17 -22, 2020)
- Free admission to the Global Solutions Summit 2020
- Lectures with global thought-leaders from academia and beyond
- Comprehensive summer school workshops
- Networking opportunities with great minds from academia, business, politics & civil society
- Access to an exclusive global network of like-minded Young Global Changers
- Possibilities for further engagement
- Young researchers and academics involved in a research project that tackles issues related to the recoupling of economy, society and environmental sustainability;
- Young entrepreneurs and innovators involved in a social enterprise aimed at recoupling, and young business leaders aiming at changing “business as usual” from the inside;
- Young non-profit leaders, active as community organizers, advocacy leaders, campaigners, or implementers of social, economic or environmental change on a local, regional or global level;
- …who are between the ages of 21 and 35;
- …who want to become longstanding, active members of a strong global network which aims at bringing about lasting global change;
- .…who commit to working constantly towards recoupling the economy with social well-being in a sustainable way;
- …who want to become regular contributors to the Global Solutions Summit and other events and activities of the Global Solutions Initiative.
How To Apply?
Follow the link to application platform. There, you can find more details about the scholarship and the eligibility criteria.
If you have any questions regarding the Young Global Changers program, the scholarship, or the application please contact organizers.