Female founders and developers with either a developed app or a functional build are invited to apply for the Apple entrepreneur camp. The online programme will take place from Tuesday 20th July to Thursday 29th July 2021. Participants will benefit from code-level guidance and a year-long support from Apple developer representative. The deadline is on Friday 26th March 2021.
The programme is designed to significantly accelerate your app with the help of Apple experts and engineers.
At the conclusion of the lab you’ll have the opportunity to present your progress, get feedback, and chat with some of Apple’s most senior leaders.
Apple Entrepreneur Camp consists of an immersive technology lab, as well as mentorship, education, and support. Selected organisations receive the following free of charge:
- One-on-one code-level guidance from Apple engineers.
- Ongoing support from an Apple Developer representative for at least one year.
- One year of membership in the Apple Developer Programme.
- Access to the Apple Entrepreneur Camp alumni network, a world-class group of inspiring and ambitious leaders.
The deadline is on Friday 26th March 2021.
Your organisation must have a female founder, a female developer proficient in Swift or Objective-C; and a developed app or functional build that you can demo live.
You must be 18 years of age or older and proficient in English.
Applications will be reviewed based on:
- Content of written responses to the questions on the application form;
- Commitment to development for Apple platforms using the latest Apple technologies; and
- Whether the app is unique or innovative.
Find out more now.
From Apple to Bootcamp – how about this opportunity?
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as quick as we can.